Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wigan Signed Watford Striker Marlon.



I think the two clubs were trying to renegotiate the fee it had nothing to do with me but when i picked up the newspapers i see i had failed a medical

i know my body is . Wigan signed watford striker marlon king on friday after the players protracted move to premiership strugglers fulham broke down. Ive been given one and i want to take it hopefully things will work out well for me king told sky sports.

King had looked set to move to craven cottage from the championship club only for reports to emerge claiming he failed a medical and wigan boss steve bruce seized his chance.

I went down to fulham had a long medical and for some reason there was a hitch. .
Article Generated by: Blogger Post Content|Short Video Site


TAG:


No comments: